Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and EU Regulation 2016/679, the processing of information by PEDINI S.p.A. will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of confidentiality and rights. In accordance with Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, therefore, the following information is provided:
The data controller is PEDINI S.p.A., the place where the data will be processed coincides with the registered office of the Company located in Via Aspio n°8 – 61030 LUCREZIA DI CARTOCETO (PU).
Pedini S.p.A. con Socio Unico – via Aspio, 8 – 61030 Lucrezia di Cartoceto (PU), Italia
Tel. +39 (0) 721 899988 – Fax +39 (0) 721 1622096 – www.pedini.it – email@example.com
C.F./ P. IVA N° 01017520410 – Iscr. C.C.I.A.A. di Pesaro/Urbino N° 01017520410
Cod. ISO IT 01017520410 – N° R.E.A. 102170 – Ditta operante con l’estero
N° Mecc. PS 007188 6 /12/94 – Cap.Soc. € 2.000.000,00 I.V.
TREATMENT AND PURPOSES
The data spontaneously provided will be processed, according to the principles of lawfulness and fairness of processing, for the following purposes (p.to c) Co. 1 art. 13 GDPR):
- Collection and storage of personal data for the purpose of providing services or products;
- Collection of data for marketing purposes and to contact you again if you are interested in the services offered;
- Collection and storage of personal data for marketing and communication purposes;
- Collection, storage and processing of personal data for administrative’ accounting purposes, including the possible transmission by e-mail of commercial invoices.
The legal basis for processing will be the consent of the data subject to the processing operations indicated above.
Personal data collected through this registration may be processed by appointed data processors responsible for the management of the requested services and marketing activities. In addition, data for legal obligations and in pursuit of the above purposes will be disclosed:
- to the company’s Administrative/Fiscal Advisors
- other parties (credit institutions).
- possibly, only upon authorization of the Owner and for maintenance needs and/or technical interventions, to the technicians of the hosting provider.
- communication agency.
- technical support of the website.
As required by (f) Art. 13 GDPR Co. 1 it is specified that the data controller has no intention to transfer the data subject’s data to a third country
Processing will be carried out through paper and/or computerized means.
Special categories of personal data
Any processing that may directly or indirectly involve special categories of personal data will be excluded a priori; these categories include:
Racial or ethnic origin;
- Political views;
- Religious or philosophical beliefs;
- Trade union membership;
- Genetic data;
- Biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person;
- Data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person.
FREEDOM TO GIVE CONSENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
The provision of data is optional. However, in case of refusal of consent we will be unable to deliver services or supply products.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
The data processing conferred will have a duration not exceeding the period of provision of the service and in any case the data subject has the right to request access to his or her personal data, in particular, Art. 15 of the GDPR provides that the data subject can always request whether or not there is any processing concerning him or her (also being able to request a copy) and, in harmony with the legislative provisions in force in the specific matters, to request rectification, cancellation, opposition to their processing (Art. 16, 17, 18 GDPR). The data subject always has the right to complain to the supervisory authority (p.ti b) and c) art. 13 Co. 2 GDPR);
It is also specified, moreover, that the communication of the data covered by this information derives from obligations to which the data controller is subject and that failure to provide them would not allow the establishment and/or continuation of the relationship.